Weight loss: these 4 best tips for losing weight for sure after 40!

You don’t like the mirror that turns the mirror? Know that this is not a death. The body you have changed. You are in a good position to know this because you have seen it change over time, but not in the desired direction. The good news is that if you take charge, you will see results, even if you are 20 or 40 or 50. On the other hand, and this is a bad thing for the most lazy, it will take work, effort and passion on. But the game is well worth the candle. Weight loss is within your reach.

Weight loss: what should you change if you are over 40?

First you need to start by stopping thinking that it is harder than when you are 20 or 30 years old. Because it is completely false. While we often think that the metabolism slows down when we are over 30, some studies contradict this well-established theory. It is possible to improve metabolism and burn fat while toning muscles. At 40 as at 20. It is the same thing: you must be serious.

When we say that it is more difficult to lose weight at 40, it is because there is usually less time than at 20. And it really will take real effort from you. You need to organize your days to do your sport, and take time to eat well. Because, and there is no secret, these two aspects of your life are the most important: what you eat, and what physical exercise you do.

For weight loss, sport is important!

You can’t avoid it. To get in shape, you need to exercise. Even if you don’t want to lose weight, for that matter. Doctors are like that. You need at least 20 to 30 minutes of physical exercise a day to be fit. Immune defenses are found in the muscles. By making them work we feel stronger, stronger, and somewhat more protected from viruses and bacteria.

The good news is that to lose weight, you don’t need to exercise for hours a day. A recent study shows that you will lose more weight by doing thirty minutes of exercise per day than by doing one hour. 30 minutes out of your day, you need to find them. In any case it is important to have the body of your dreams.

And if you don’t have enough money to join a sports club or gym, know that exercising at home can bring good results. All you need is a yoga mat and rubber bands. The rest is body weight. There are hundreds of exercises to get you back in shape.

The importance of the plate

All athletes with a line will tell you. 30% of work is done in sport. The remaining 70% is on the plate. We’re not talking about going on an extreme diet. Depriving yourself will not help, your morals must be obeyed. We will talk to you about taking healthy, balanced meals and eating in large quantities, avoiding snacking.

Consider proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Today, there are many apps that offer balanced recipe ideas for those who don’t know what to eat to feel better and lose weight.

At the age of 40, it is possible to lose weight and achieve the body of your dreams. Don’t think it’s impossible. It’s your body and you decide what it looks like. Your motivation is the only thing that matters now. In a few months, the first results will be visible. Maybe even next year your body will be ready for summer.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *